EGR Valve & Cooler delete kit for 2014-2018 EcoDiesel 3.0L engines.
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel. This kit can be used in two stages, Stage 1 works as an EGR bypass. Stage 2 works as a full EGR delete. Stage 2 is only available on RAMs; Stage 1 is available on Rams and 2014-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesels.
- Provides lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures (EGT)
- Allows removal of the complete RAM EGR system*²
- No more plugged or leaking EGR system
- Includes all hardware and gaskets
- Includes detailed instructions
- Increases fuel economy
- Increases engine longevity
- Stage 1 Bypasses the EGR valve
- Stage 2 fully deletes the EGR valve, Cooler, Coolant lines, Manifold and exhaust lines.*²
*²=RAM Ecodiesel only.
*Off-road use only. Requires custom tuning*
Stainless Steel Cat & DPF Delete Pipe 2014-2019 RAM Ecodiesel 3.0L
Stainless Steel Cat & DPF Delete Pipe For 2014-2019 RAM Ecodiesel 3.0L
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L.
*Will not fit Regular Cab*
This 3" stainless steel race pipe will allow removal of the catalytic converter & DPF filter for off-road use. It will replace your downpipe.
- No Bungs
- 3″ T409 Stainless Steel
- OE Style Hangers For Easy Installation
- Maximum Flow For Competition Applications
**Race tuning required**
We are proud to offer Black Bandit's Iron Loader delete-tuner for the 2014-2017 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel that does not require removing your PCM and mailing it out.
By purchasing this product, you are purchasing an Iron Loader unit that you will use to interface with your RAM EcoDiesel. In addition, you will be able to download the stock PCM data and send it to us for modification. We will send you the modified tune files within three business days of receiving your factory tune file.
- Economy: All stock emissions components removed. Stock power level desired
- StockPlus: All stock emissions components are on the vehicle and have not been removed. The engine is calibrated for approximately 35 horsepower. Retains stock reliability, the economy improved by ~5-10%, experience may vary.
- EcoPower: All stock emissions components removed. +35hp engine calibration and tailored towards economical gains in fuel mileage, stock reliability retained.
- Race: All stock emissions components removed. +50hp engine calibration and tailored towards racing use of the vehicle while retaining safety limitations to aid in reliability.
- Tow: All stock emissions components removed. +50hp engine calibration and tailored towards increasing towing capability at max tow capacity of the vehicle.
- Max: All stock emissions components removed. +75hp engine calibration and tailored towards maximum power on a stock engine and turbo system.
- Custom: A completely custom engine calibration pertaining to the client's direct needs and use. Typically for use with aftermarket turbo or engine build. This is an involved process that will take some back and forth.
Please email us any questions before purchasing as this purchase cannot be cancelled or refunded.
*We cannot tune over an existing tune; if your PCM was previously tuned, it must be reverted to stock before a new tune can be used.*
SEE HERE FOR IRON LOADER INSTRUCTIONS
Before tuning your ECM with the modified files, take note of any maintenance or engine lights on the dash. You should have no errors before flashing the ECM. If you have DEF/DPF countdown issues prior to tuning, those should be cleared. Since the SCR module transmits those, it will stay in the cluster, and an ECU tune does not typically clear those codes. Be sure your codes are all cleared before you tune the ECM. You will not be able to clear them after.
We are offering a bench-flash delete-tune for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel 3.0L to disable EGR/DPF-related codes for off-road and race use.
We will cover shipping both ways, we will send you a shipping label to get your ECM to us and we will ship it back, the shipping price is covered but any additional broker fees are not covered although those are very rare.
The process requires you to remove your PCM/ECU (or have it professionally removed) and ship it to us. After we receive your PCM it will take 3-5 business days for us to receive it, inspect it, flash it, and ship it back. We will ship it back with express shipping and delivery time should be 2-3 business days.
Economy = Stock power levels, Emissions OFF
Stock Plus = +30 HP, Emissions OFF
Race = +50 HP, Emissions OFF
Max = +75 HP, Emissions OFF
*We cannot tune over an existing tune, if your PCM was previously tuned it will need to be reverted back to stock before a new tune can be used.*
You will require a DPF/DEF Race/Delete Pipe
Before removing your ECM take note of any maintenance or engine lights on the dash. You should have no errors before removing the ECM. If you have a DEF/DPF countdown issues prior to tuning, those should be cleared. Since those are transmitted by the SCR module it will stay in the cluster and an ECU tune unfortunately does not typically clear those codes. Be sure your codes are all cleared before you remove the ECM.
1- Clear all codes. 2- Turn the key to the off position. 3- Remove the negative cable from the battery. 4- Remove ECM.